- Docker Desktop for Windows
You can download it from: https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/install/
- Open PowerShell as administrator.
- Navigate to "C:\" directory:
- Create a folder for the Binalyze AIR using the following command:
New-Item -Name "binalyze-air" -ItemType "directory"
- Navigate to "binalyze-air" folder:
- Download "docker-compose.yml" file using the following command:
Invoke-WebRequest -URI "https://cdn.binalyze.com/air-deploy/docker-compose.yml" -OutFile "docker-compose.yml"
- Execute the following PowerShell command:
(Get-Content -path "C:\binalyze-air\docker-compose.yml" -Raw) -Replace "hostname: 'air.console.service'", "hostname: '$env:computername'" | Set-Content -Path "C:\binalyze-air\docker-compose.yml"
- Create ".env" file using PowerShell:
New-Item -Name ".env" -ItemType File
- Add "AIR_VERSION=v1.8.0-rc" line into the ".env" file:
Add-Content -Path "C:\binalyze-air\.env" -Value "AIR_VERSION=v1.8.0-rc"
- Run the following command to start Binalyze AIR installation in docker:
docker-compose -p binalyze-air up -d
- Wait for the installation to complete. It may take several minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, Binalyze AIR will start automatically. You can now access Binalyze AIR Console via web browser: