Comment on page
Binalyze AIR Console Migration Procedure For Single-Tier Setup
It is highly recommended to make a backup using the Binalyze AIR Console Backup Procedure.
To activate the Consolidated Report feature, it is necessary first to update the Docker before starting to update the Binalyze AIR Console. It will be sufficient to run the script we have prepared for the Docker update and the necessary changes to be made in the docker-compose.yml file. (Details are specified below)
If you have a Custom Network or Syslog configuration, or Offline License Server, it should be added manually to the docker-compose.yml file afterwards.
- 1.Use a terminal emulator, such as PuTTY to connect to the CLI of the Binalyze AIR Console Server via SSH.
- 2.Navigate to the AIR folder (
/opt/binalyze-airby default) by executing the following command:
3. Stop containers by executing the following command:
4. Run the following command to download and execute the migration script:
curl -fsSL https://cdn.binalyze.com/air-deploy/migration-scripts/online-app-migration.sh | sudo bash -s
5. Run the following command to validate the docker-compose.yml file
docker pscommand to check if the data-master and other containers are in a healthy state. The output should be as follows:
Check health state
- 1.Download the offline installation package to your computer from the links below:
2. Use a terminal emulator, such as PuTTY to connect to the CLI of the Binalyze AIR Console Server via SSH.
3. Upload the offline installation package to the Binalyze AIR Console server.
4. Navigate to the directory where the installation package was uploaded.
5. Extract the contents of the offline installation package and navigate to the directory by executing the following command:
tar zxf binalyze-air-setup-ubuntu.tgz cd binalyze-air-setup cd migration-scripts
6. Start the migration process by executing the following command:
sudo -E bash ./offline-app-migration.sh
You can check whether the migration process is successful by using the actions below:
- 1.Go to https://<AIR_ADDRESS>/api/app/info
- 2.Check the consoleVersion and posgresEnabled values of the output. It should be:
- "consoleVersion":"3.5.1 or 3.6.x"