How to reset the password of a user via the AIR-CLI?
You can reset the password of a user via the AIR-CLI. To access AIR-CLI and reset the password of a user.
- 1.Use a terminal emulator, such as PuTTY, to connect to the CLI of the AIR Console Server via SSH.
- 2.Get the AIR DB URI using the command: (It's only necessary for two-tier installation)
cat /opt/binalyze-air/volumes/app/binalyze-air/config/.envCopy the URI part. It should be like "
- 3.Access the app container by executing the following command:
sudo docker exec -ti binalyze-air_app_1 sh
- 4.Navigate to the root directory by executing the following command:
- 5.Run AIR-CLI by executing the following command:
- 6.Continue by selecting option 2 "reset password for a user" on the AIR-CLI screen.
- 7.Continue by providing the necessary informationIf your system is single-tier, you can leave the values as default. (DB URI and DB name)If your system is two-tier you should give the DB URI (on step 2) manually. You can leave the DB name value as default.
- 8.When you log in with the new password the system is going to force you to reset it.